Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updates and and a Flutter in my Stomach


Well, the magazine is coming along amazingly!
I have an interview to finish with an Top blogger in Dollywood!
and we'll have SOOO many articles and graphics,and etc...

I'm so excited for you all to see it! No graphics until the release of the magazine,
but you WON'T be disappointed.
I've gotten compliments already about the spoiler,well,
its not really a spoiler.

No models that are well known are being used.
They don't want to be mentioned,but I'll put their name somewhere in the magazine!

I'm using some models fro the portfolio modeling agency.
No other writers are going to be in the magazine besides me.
It might seem selfish,but one person I asked to turn her article in,
never even turned it in,then she quit.
Pointless....


So I keep going on and on and just wanna ask,How was your summer?

Please comment,you could be put in my Magazine:]

2 comments: