Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's a Bloody Halloween!

Being the first Halloween/All hallows Eve, I decided to dress up the blog a little!

Like my terrifying header?
Made it with NO TABLET!
My tab;et is trash now because when my dad's dog got a hold of 
my second laptop, he also seemed to mess up my tablet and I won't be getting one till Christmas in 3 months...

Oh well..
That hasn't stopped me. 
So here's the banner if your computer is weird and you can't see it up ahead:)


Isn't it Pretttyyyyy?:D
It's absolutely my favorite current graphic!
It has one of my favorite RL hairstyles(don't ask,just snooki) and It has blood:D
Ah blood, today I had a horrible day, well, we won't get into that...

Whatever.
Thanks for reading this extremely long post:)



1 comment:

  1. i love it! you did a great job. Plus it's waay better then mine! :)

    Tay12099 :D

    tay12099'sgraphicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete