Saturday, February 11, 2012

The only personal graphic for a while...

I have categorized my graphics into 2 subjects: Personal and requests.
this will be my last personal graphic for a while. I've got some requests to catch up on.
Trench Coat Men project is done, just waiting for it to be paid for.
I'm working on 2 secret projects ATM...

so here's my personal graphic:



It's based off of an old vogue pose, in which the hand was on the HEAD instead of chest.
I am obviously the model in the graphic.
The hair is based off of my fringe in real life...(beautiful!)

On a lighter note: I got a brand new black, white and yellow floral style comforter with accent pillows and sheets for only $90 yesterday! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!
But so easily stained.

Anyways...g'night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment