Sunday, March 18, 2012

So recently..

Been busy.
No graphics for a while as I have to catch up on writing on wattpad.
Please read the first page in my book, Once She Ran
Of course it's a werewolf story, but it's going to be amazing!
Ahh!!

So anyways, since there's no graphics, I'm posting a small collage of the doodle I've been doing for the past month.
Pick out my oldest and newest ones and a Prize will be given out!
Can you tell the difference?!

click to enlarge
From left to right:
Sitting pose
(legs) Super WHOA-man
(face) facial edit-extreme!
(hair) Based on Pixie(character in book)
(dress) I was feeling orange-ish

Please name them by their names in comments when listing.
THESE ARE NOT COMPLETE!
I justed wanted to give you all SOMETHING to go on with.
Don't critique because I KNOW they aren't that good!


8 comments:

  1. I honestly have no idea which is the oldest or newest, But GREAT collage nevertheless :3

    and yes, the legs on the leftmost one are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum... I think the orange dress looks oldest... and the... face is the newest? Or maybe the chair. I can't decide! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your correct on the dress. It's my oldest "new" graphic. The face is not the newest though. But it is the second newest:) would you like a face edit since you guessed correctly on the oldest?

      Delete
  3. I know this is off topic, but I adore your graphics. I am a slightly experienced (still really crappy graphics though) graphic designer and I wanted to know: Do you just draw your poses or get them from photos or..? Just asking because your graphics are AH-MAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often draw my own poses, but when people specifically order something and give me the pose they want, I re-sketch it(through sketchbook pro-a program that came with my tablet) and then do my shading and all that crap. If I did use a pose, I credit the creator. Many GD's often use poses found alot, like the hand on the hip. But you'll notice my graphics aren't as typical. I try to shy away and do my own thing, and its often encouraged. Because graphic designing is a very competitive hobby/artistry. Sorry for writing too much, but people often don't understand why I don't copy poses.Just do your best and practice. I'm not as good as everyone thinks. It took me a year(started december 2010) to get here.

      Delete
    2. I often draw my own poses, but when people specifically order something and give me the pose they want, I re-sketch it(through sketchbook pro-a program that came with my tablet) and then do my shading and all that crap. If I did use a pose, I credit the creator. Many GD's often use poses found alot, like the hand on the hip. But you'll notice my graphics aren't as typical. I try to shy away and do my own thing, and its often encouraged. Because graphic designing is a very competitive hobby/artistry. Sorry for writing too much, but people often don't understand why I don't copy poses.Just do your best and practice. I'm not as good as everyone thinks. It took me a year(started december 2010) to get here.

      Delete
    3. Cool :) And ya... I rush through my graphics so that's why they aren't good LOL. And I followed, keep making amazing graphics girl! :D

      Delete