Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Graphic:]

Her head is a little big, but I had to make it bigger in order to have the hair fit. Photoshop wouldn't let me resize the hair:[

Hey everyone! Long time, no post! I've been sooo busy with school work and theater stuff that I hadn't sat down and done a graphic in a while, so here is one piece of crap:]
I honestly only worked hard on the hair, jacket, and arms. The rest is crap and I don't care:]
I'm very proud of that right arm and I hope you like it!

So even though I haven't done a graphic in a while, whatdya think?

8 comments:

  1. As always its amazing! You know I love your graphics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. The jacket (especially the left arm is very good). the hair is absolutley perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hair and the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really put in detail on the jacket! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can really see you made a great effort and it actually turned out good! I liked it as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love it! Love the jacket, the pose and OMG the hair!! *_*

    ReplyDelete