Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let's Try this One More Time!

Hey everyone! 
I've been SUPER busy preparing for my final year of high school! It's going to be wild! I also started volunteering to help make costumes in Georgia(next to the state I live in)'s State Theater! I'll be working alongside a few friends and college students, so that should help me improve my sewing skills! Besides that, i've been focusing more academically and have improved majorly. I'm also super sick. I've had the flu a few times and might have to get my gallbladder taken out(hereditary stuff:[ )
So let's hope that doesn't happen! Anyways, I've wanted to inform you guys that I'll be competing in the third Season of Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer. I was runner-up in the first season, but now I'm aiming for first place. I've got some solid competition, but I'm sure I can cream them! Haha, just kidding! 
Good luck to those competing and I look forward to seeing everyone's entries, along with mine, on the blog! 

Thanks for reading! 
Look for some of my RL drawings from my advanced art class coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to competing again!

      Delete
  2. LOL I thought you said this was your last year of high school... and I'm like, I thought you were a Junior? But then again, up until this year I used to think 9th graders were sophomores :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I am a junior:] I'm preparing for next year because I have a load of college entrance exams and applications to fill:D I'm also trying to finish my volunteer hours done so I have more free time next year!

      Delete